ShipHike offers package protection for our deliveries.
What does Package Protection cover?
- Theft directly related to the delivery of the item
- Damage in any form that is directly related to the delivery of an item
What does Package Protection NOT cover?
- Items that had to be left at the recipient's location due to him or her not being present
- Items that were previously damaged unrelated to delivery
- Emotional value or any other unquantifiable value an item might have
- Damages, monetary or otherwise, that were caused due to an item's late delivery or resulting damage from late delivery.
There are two coverage options:
Basic coverage is complementary coverage offered by ShipHike. It will only cover claims up to $100 USD.
Additional Coverage can be purchased up to $25,000 less the Basic Coverage. Additional Coverage costs $2 per $100 increment of Coverage.