If you're having trouble uploading photos, it could be due to a few reasons:
- The browser you're using doesn't have permissions enabled to access your photo library or camera
- If this is happening, go to the settings onyour device and find enable Camera and Photo Library Access for your browser
- Your internet connection is weak and the photos aren't uploading
- If this is happening, connect to a wifi connection or wait to apply until you're in an area with a better cellular data connection
- Your device isn't supported with modern websites
- Some users report that the upload button in the application does not respond to input. This is usually due to the use of an older device that no longer supports modern browser updates or an outdated browser. If this is the case, you can use a desktop or laptop computer to sign up.
If none of these solutions work, please contact support!
Receiving error code "Email must be unique"
If you're receiving this error code, it's because you are already registered with ShipHike. Rather than create a new account, we encourage you to click the button that says "Sign up with your shipper account." This will prompt you to log in to your existing account so that you can upgrade it to driver status.
Receiving error code "Account number does not match"
We ask you to type your bank account number twice to verify that it's correct (see image below). If you're receiving this error code, it is because you (a) didn't complete one of the account number fields or (b) mistyped one of the fields. Please check your entry and try again.